Welcome to the holiday season of Christmas. We are good to go for watching holiday movies. If you are pretty busy and didn’t have much time to watch holiday movies, here we will provide you Christmas quotes from movies. We mash up the best lines from Christmas Quotes from Movies.
- Bing Crosby’s White Christmas(1954): “I’m dreaming of a White Christmas.”
- Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer (1964): “Why am I such a misfit? I am not just a nitwit. Just because my nose glows… why don’t I fit in?”
- Love Actually (2003): “Let’s do it. Let’s go get the sh** kicked out of us by love.”
- Miracle on 34th Street (1947): “I was wrong when I told you that, Susie. You must believe in Mr. Kringle and keep right on doing it. You must have faith in him.”
- Scrooged (1988): “Sometimes you have to *slap* them in the face just to get their attention!”
- Frosty the Snowman (1969): “When the thermometer gets all reddish, the temperature goes up. And when the temperature goes up, I start to melt! And when I start to melt, I get all wishy-washy.”
- A Christmas Story (1983): “I want an official Red Ryder, carbine action, two-hundred shot range model air rifle!”
- Home Alone (1990): “Hey, I’m not afraid anymore! I said I’m not afraid anymore! Do you hear me? I’m not afraid anymore!”
- The Santa Clause (1994): “The only thing you need to worry about is where you’re going to buy your sweaters after the circus pulls out of town.”
- How the Grinch Stone Christmas (2000): “Here’s your motivation: Your name is Rudolph, you’re a freak with a red nose, and no one likes you. Then, one day, Santa picks you and you save Christmas. No, forget that part. We’ll improvise… just keep it kind of loosey-goosey. You HATE Christmas! You’re gonna steal it. Saving Christmas is a lousy ending, way too commercial. ACTION!”
- Elf (2003): “I just like to smile, smiling’s my favorite” Hoe these Best Christmas Quotes from Movies are blowing your mind!
Table of Contents
More Popular Christmas Quotes from Movies:
“I don’t think anyone would criticize us for laying down our rifles on Christmas Eve.” — Joyeux Noël (2005).
Mayor: “How horrible our Christmas will be!”
Jack: “No… How jolly.”
Mayor: “Oh. How jolly our Christmas will be!”
—(The Pumpkin King)The Nightmare Before Christmas (1993)
“Rats. Nobody sent me a Christmas card today. I almost wish there weren’t a holiday season. I know nobody likes me. Why do we have to have a holiday season to emphasize it?” — Charlie Brown from A Charlie Brown Christmas (1965)
“A sequel. That’s it. We’ll bring it out on March 25, and we’ll call it … Christmas 2!” — B.Z. (John Lithgow) Santa Claus: The Movie” (1985
We’re kicking off our fun old fashion family Christmas by heading out into the country in the old front-wheel drive sleigh to embrace the frosty majesty of the winter landscape and select that most important of Christmas symbols.” — Clark Griswold (Chevy Chase) “National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation” (1989)
“You stink. You smell like beef and cheese, you don’t smell like Santa.” –Buddy the Elf
“And there were in the same country shepherds abiding in the field, keeping watch over their flock by night. And lo, the angel of the Lord came upon them, and the glory of the Lord shone round about them: and they were sore afraid. And the angel said unto them, ‘Fear not: for behold, I bring unto you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people. For unto you is born this day in the City of David a Savior, which is Christ the Lord. And this shall be a sign unto you; Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, lying in a manger.’ And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host, praising God, and saying, ‘Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men.’” — Linus Van Pelt from A Charlie Brown Christmas (1965). watch famous Christmas Quotes from Movies with your friends.
Famous Christmas Quotes from Movies:
Here we go we present Christmas Quotes from Movies for you.
“You have such a pretty face, you should be on a Christmas card.” — Elf
“I’ll just be hanging around the mistletoe, waiting to be kissed.” — Mia, Love Actually
“It’s Christmas Eve and we are going to go celebrate being young and being alive.” — Miles, The Holiday
“I myself believe that when it comes to matters of the heart, the only sin is turning your back on love because of what other people think. “— Holiday, Holiday Heart
“Isn’t there anyone who knows what Christmas is all about?” — Charlie Brown, A Charlie Brown Christmas
“Faith is believing in things when common sense tells you not to.” — Doris Walker, Miracle on 34th Street
“I planned out our whole day: First, we’ll make snow angels for two hours, and then we’ll go ice skating, and then we’ll eat a whole roll of Toll-House cookie dough as fast as we can, and then we’ll snuggle.” — Buddy, Elf
“It’s Christmas Eve and we are going to go celebrate being young and being alive.” — The Holiday (2006).
“There’s children throwing snowballs,
Instead of throwing heads.
They’re busy building toys,
And absolutely no one’s dead!”
— The Nightmare Before Christmas (1993)
All-time Favorite Christmas Quotes from Movies:
Just remember, the true spirit of Christmas lies in your heart.” -The Polar Express (2004)
“I never thought it was such a bad little tree. It’s not bad at all, really. Maybe it just needs a little love.” -A Charlie Brown Christmas (1965)
“If you look for it, I’ve got a sneaky feeling you’ll find that love is actually all around” — Love Actually (2003)
“This is extremely important. Will you please tell Santa that instead of presents this year, I just want my family back.” — Home Alone (1990)
“Look, Daddy. Teacher says, every time a bell rings an angel gets his wings.” — It’s a Wonderful Life (1946)
“Arthur! Christmas is not a time for emotion!” — Hugh Laurie in Arthur Christmas (2011)
“Yes! Yes, I do! I like Christmas! I love Christmas!” — (Ebenezer Scrooge)A Christmas Carol (1938)
“Another crisis solved. Yeah, there sure are a lot here. Well, all the families start to come together. We always get together at Christmas. Yeah, life would just pass in a blur if it wasn’t for times like this.” — A Muppet Family Christmas (1987)
Funny Christmas Quotes from Movies
Enjoy the hilarious movie quotes from popular Christmas movies like National Lampoons Christmas vacation, Home alone, A Charlie Brown Christmas and many more. Follow the funniest quotes and enjoy funny Christmas movie quotes.
“Merry Christmas, you filthy animal.” – Home Alone 2: Lost in New York” (1992)
“You’re skipping Christmas! Isn’t that against the law?” — (Spike Frohmeyer )Christmas With The Kranks(2004)
Scrooge (Michael Caine): “Let us deal with the eviction notices for tomorrow, Mr. Cratchit.”
Kermit: “Uh, tomorrow’s Christmas, sir.”
Scrooge: “Very well. You may gift wrap them.”
— The Muppet Christmas Carol (1992)
“Blast this Christmas music. It’s joyful and triumphant.” — The Grinch
“Merry Christmas, movie house! Merry Christmas, Emporium! Merry Christmas, you wonderful old Building and Loan!” — It’s a Wonderful Life (1946)
Crook One: “I’m going to buy them their Christmas turkey.”
Crook Two: “Buy? Do you really mean ‘buy’?”
Crook One: “Yes, buy! In the Spirit of Christmas. The hard part’s going to be stealing the money to pay for it.”
— (Humphrey Bogart)We’re No Angels (1955).
“They can’t evict you on Christmas! Then you’d be ho-ho-homeless!” — (Desmond Askew) Go (1999)
“I gotta tell you, Santa, there’s something about this place that doesn’t seem quite… Kosher.” – (Arnold Schwarzenegger) Jingle All The Way (1996)
“Look, Charlie, let’s face it. We all know that Christmas is a big commercial racket. It’s run by a big Eastern syndicate, you know.” — (Lucy Van Pelt) A Charlie Brown Christmas” (1965)
So enjoy these Christmas Quotes from Movies and share it with your friends and family. There are the source of best Christmas wishes and Best Christmas Quotes from Movies if you cannot have much time to watch full movies.